INDIAN COAST GUARD YANTRIK RECRUITMENT For 10th Pass| Job Notification For Yantrik Recruitment in Indian Coast Guard | Job Notification For Diploma Holders in Indian Coast Guard |
INDIAN COAST GUARD YANTRIK RECRUITMENT For 2019 BATCH – Indian Coast Guard has announced intake for the post of Yantrik 2019 Batch. Job application is invited from 10th Pass or Equivalent pass male candidates with a diploma for the post of Yantrik.
Interested candidates can apply online Application from 23/07/2018 to 01/08/2018 until evening 05:00 PM.
You can follow this post to understand the Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Age, Education Qualification, how to apply and Other Benefits of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment.
Important Dates & Links to Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment –
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard under Ministry of Defence|
|Number of Post||N/A|
|Location||All over India|
|Education Qualification||10th Pass with Diploma|
|Age||18years to 25years ( Different age for all Posts )∗ 03 year relaxation for OBC category|
∗ 05 year relaxation for SC/ST category
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date Application||23 July 2018|
|Last Date of Application||01 Aug 2018|
|Downloading the E-Admit Card||13 Aug 2018 to 22 Aug 2018|
|Written Examination||Oct 2018|
Educational Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment –
10th Class Pass or Equivalent with Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST candidates & 5% relaxation in marks for outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position.
5% relaxation in marks for the ward of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
Selection Process of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment –
The selection process of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment will mainly consist of Shorting the online application, written exam, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination.
- Online Application – All interested candidates need to fill the online application as per official announcement of Indian Costal Guard Yantrik Recruitment . Your application will be shorted on the basis of percentage of marks in your academics. so please fill all the information correctly in your online application.
- Written Exam – Shortlisted candidates can download E-admit card for written exam from 13 Aug 2018 to 22 Aug 2018. Those who are not shortlisted will be given a rejection slip and cause of rejection with your application number.
- The written test will be objective type. The question paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning, aptitude & English.
- Physical Fitness Test – Candidates who qualify the written exam will be called for Physical Fitness Test & Preliminary medical examination.
In PFT you have to perform –
(i) 1.6 Km run within 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 Squat ups.
(iii) 10 Push up.
Those who clear the PFT Test will undergo Initial Preliminary medical Examination. Please note preliminary medical examination is not the final medical, for final medical you have to go INS Chilka.
- Final Medical Examination – Those who clear written Exam, PFT & Preliminary medical Examination will be called for final Medical Examination in INS Chilka.
Eligibility / Medical Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment –
Age – 18 to 22 Years ( Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
Height – Minimum height 157 cms.
Chest – 77cms – 82cms ( Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms).
Weight – 48Kgs – 50 Kgs (Proportionate to height).
Hearing – Normal.
List of Finally selected candidates will be made on the basis of Merit and seat availability. This list will be displayed on Indian coastal guard official website – www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in in the month of Jan 2019.
Benefits of Joining Indian Coastal Guard –
- Salary & Promotion – Basic Pay Scale Rs. 29200/- + Yantrik pay @ 6200/- up to promotion of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer Rs. 47600/- + Yantrik pay @ 6200/-.
- Ration and clothing as per 7th Pay commission implementation.
- Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for self & family on the nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities post retirement.
Important Links of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment –
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Friends I have tried to give every possible information which you required for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment . But still, if you have any query oncoming rally Bharti you can ask us in below comment section or you can Write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Of Luck !
HOT JOBS RIGHT NOW, Plese Check on below Links –